none
Question On Outlook Addin And CRM And Google Calender Syncing RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have a CRM product I developed. One of the features of the CRM is the capability to sync in a single or dual direction to/from Outlook and Google Calendar. I developed an Outlook Add In that pushes and pulls appointments to the CRM. I need to understand
    based on recommended practices if the fields that pass between subsystems appears to be fully dimensional with regard to a moderate first phase approach. It does not need to be perfection at this point. I have included the basics and also include recurrence in the calendar processes. I have included a snapshot of the calendar entry form which will give the viewer a visual on what the included fields are that I pass between subsystems. Are the fields comprehensive enough for a first phase attempt?

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:41 AM

All replies

• Hello Mike,

It is up to you what fields to leave on the page.

The forum is for developers and programming questions. I'd suggest asking non-programming questions on the Outlook IT Pro Discussions or Microsoft Community forums instead.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 7:35 AM
  • Eugene, I need a second opinion if I have enough fields for basic compatability with google calendar and outlook. You can see what I have in the photo all I am asking is do you think there are enough of a basic set of fields to do that. Just trying to determine if there is anything conceptually I am missing in terms of dimension so I have recurring and non recurring is there any other features that are glaring at you that I may be omitting to make it basically functional.
    Friday, November 27, 2015 3:16 AM