DateTimePickers out to lunch?! RRS feed

• Question

• Hey there!

I have recently acquired Blend. I thought it would be fun migrating a project I was busy with in Visual Studio.Net into Blend.

Only there is a problem - the Visual Studio project was built around being able to select a date from a Date Time Picker Tool that I can not find in Blend/Xaml... Can someone please assist?

Many thanks,

*tea
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:12 PM

All replies

• I am assuming you are trying to move a WinForms project to WPF? If so, WPF currently does not have a DatePicker control out of the box. You can write one of your own, buy a control from several vendors that write controls for WPF (a simple search on the internet will give many results), or download one that others have written, for example: http://wpf.netfx3.com/files/folders/controls/entry5875.aspx

Thanks,
    Unni
    Monday, October 13, 2008 1:04 AM
  • Wow... I was almost in trouble there!

Thanks SO much for your help! I do not have the experience yet to make my own calendars, so the link to the controls is very helpful.

Now... just to add these controls to the library... (If this is the right way of saying it...?)

Thanks, Unni!
    Monday, October 13, 2008 3:57 AM
  • Could you maybe please assist me in how I add controls like these to my project, or just point me in the direction of a tutorial?

Sorry to be a pain...

Many thanks!
    Monday, October 13, 2008 4:29 AM