none
PAYOUT ISSUE (PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED FOR LAST 2 MONTHS, ASKING ABOUT BANK CODE IN PAKISTAN) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Sir,

My microsft Seller ID is: ID 575***70 with Windows Publisher ID: CN=4291E607-****-****-****-82F****84

Reference to your previous email CR# 598557, My bank branch code is invalid. We have contacted the bank and asked for a bank branch code, but they told us that for International Transactions, they have only IBAN, Swift Code, and Branch code (if necessary), and there is nothing like 7 digit branch code. The branch code here in Pakistan is only 4 digits. Please guide me what should I do further to complete my payment profile.

Thank You.

Monday, July 29, 2019 3:44 PM

All replies

• Greetings Sir

Sir can we receive our Microsoft Payout through Paypal or Payoneer, because we have issue in receiving Payouts for last 2 months asking about 7 Digits of Bank Code which is not available in Pakistan. In Pakistan there is only 4 digits branch code not 7, Kindly sir let us know about this issue so that we received our payment ASAP.  

Thank you sir 

Monday, July 29, 2019 3:53 PM
  • Hi NGGames,
    >can we receive our Microsoft Payout through Paypal or Payoneer
    In the list Payment methods in countries/regions, the PayPal payments is not supported for Pakistan.

>In Pakistan there is only 4 digits branch code not 7

There are many private info for the payout profile ,the forum is not good place to discuss this issue, could you make a support ticket to ask the team for help directly? Please click 'Contact us', select 'Dashboard issue' as support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

By the way,for the resident of Pakistan, Form-R is a Pakistan banking regulatory requirement.Did you submit a Form-R to your bank ? You could see more details in Specific requirements for certain countries/regions.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:02 AM