none
Another SB suggestion: remember last screen size and last file(s) used RRS feed

• General discussion

• Microsoft Office products do it, so I'm sure Small Basic can be programmed to do it too...

Remember the screen size settings when it was last closed and open SB to those same settings when you run it next time.

On one of the computers I run SB on, it's screen size is small.  Every time i run SB on it, the SB window is to big and goes off the bottom-right edge.  So I have to resize by dragging down the top-left corner and then grab the title bar and drag it to the middle of the screen.

Also, I know SB doesn't have a File menu, but could there be some way to have a list of like the last 5 SB Projects you opened?  Not a big deal because I am pretty good about keeping my projects organized, but it would be a nice feature to add.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:20 PM

All replies

• i aggree! my resolution is very big (1152x864) the smallBasic profram always gets eaten on bottom-down corner... And for the recent projects, well i think this is very useful, but not for me (win 7 automatically does it for me), anyway, it could be at right from the Graduate button.
    |"| /"/|"""\ /"""\|"| |__ __| /\ |"""\ |"| | |/ / | " / | | || | | | / \ | |\ \ | | | |\ \ | | \ | | || |__ | | / \ | | \ \| | |_| \_\|_|\_\\___/|____| |_| /_/""\_\|_| \___|
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 11:51 PM