Publish is missing references in Application folder RRS feed

• Question

• After publish by using ClickOnce in C#, Some Assembly references are missing after installation of set up file.

To include file manually, i followed the following link 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39603934/find-application-files-directory-after-publish-by-clickonce

But i cannot find Application files button in Publish tab to check Publish Status in Visual Studio 2017.

How to deploy the missing assembly reference?

Thanks,

Pallavi

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:48 AM

All replies

• Hi Pallavi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the ClickOnce development. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, I will help you move this thread to the appropriate forum for a better support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, November 22, 2018 1:40 AM
  • Hi Pallavi,

>>But i cannot find Application files button in Publish tab to check Publish Status in Visual Studio 2017.

The button is as below:

>>How to deploy the missing assembly reference?

You can set the status to include like:

For more details about how to add the assembly to ClickOnce project, please refer to the following thread:

Oracle.dataaccess.dll reference in network env with ClickOnce installation

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:12 AM
  • Hi Stanly,

In my project properties, I cannot find the application files button in Publish tab

Friday, November 23, 2018 9:20 AM
  • Hi,

What the type of your project is?

I'm afraid it is not a Windows Form app or WPF app, right?

Maybe it is a Web application?

Please provide more detailed information.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 26, 2018 2:30 AM
  • Hi,

I am creating Excel Addin using Adwords Api in Visual Studio 2017,It is a window form application.

After creating setup file using Publish tab,some assembly references are missing,to add them manually I could not find the Application files button inside Publish tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Gayatri KD

Monday, November 26, 2018 5:24 AM
  • Hi,

According to your description, your issue is more related about Excel apps. I will move this thread to corresponding forum: Excel forum for dedicated information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Gayatri KD Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:53 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Gayatri KD Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:53 AM
    Monday, November 26, 2018 8:43 AM