none
Account Status Active yet says subscription expired - unable to obtain Office Pro Plus 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to download Office Pro Plus 2010 w/ SP1

States your subscription ahs expired for mroe info visit My Account yet when I check my account status says Active and expires on 2/1/16.

Advice?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:14 PM

Answers

• Janet,

You need individual support to check your account status.  There are a number of possible causes, but I think the most likely is that you actually have 2 subscriptions associated to your Live ID, and the one that has permissions for Office 2020 Pro Plus is expired, and the one that does not is Active.

You can check this by clicking on the "My Account" page and then look for a little pull down menu and the number (2) next to My Subscriptions like in this screenshot:

If this isn't the case, Please contact the MSDN Subscriptions Customer service center.  Their email and phone number in your region is posted here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx.  Make sure you provide the information included in the "View Support Information" link as this will help them troubleshoot your subscription, but do not share the information from that link publicly.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:15 PM

All replies

• That probaly means your subscription is not entitled to get this product. To determine if a product is available for your subscription level, you may click on the "Details" link under the product name to know all available levels.
    Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:17 PM
  • What is your subscription Level? what is your base program? Is it from MSDN or BizSpark?
    Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:59 PM
  • Janet,

You need individual support to check your account status.  There are a number of possible causes, but I think the most likely is that you actually have 2 subscriptions associated to your Live ID, and the one that has permissions for Office 2020 Pro Plus is expired, and the one that does not is Active.

You can check this by clicking on the "My Account" page and then look for a little pull down menu and the number (2) next to My Subscriptions like in this screenshot:

If this isn't the case, Please contact the MSDN Subscriptions Customer service center.  Their email and phone number in your region is posted here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx.  Make sure you provide the information included in the "View Support Information" link as this will help them troubleshoot your subscription, but do not share the information from that link publicly.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:15 PM