Access to Azure SQL database denied RRS feed

• Question

• I am having trouble <g class="gr_ gr_7 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="7" id="7">accesing</g> my Azure SQL database. The connection string in the azure portal is - 

Driver={SQL Server Native Client 10.0};Server=tcp:nrmuolxpqg.database.windows.net,1433;Database=databasename;Uid=username@nrmuolxpqg;Pwd={your_password_here};Encrypt=yes;Connection Timeout=30;

What do I put into the Migration Tool, or into <g class="gr_ gr_167 gr-alert gr_gramm Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="167" id="167">visual</g> studio as the connection properties? <g class="gr_ gr_166 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="166" id="166">In particular</g> what to do with the '<g class="gr_ gr_135 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="135" id="135">tcp</g>' at the <g class="gr_ gr_143 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="143" id="143">starte</g> of the server string? 

The fields I need to fill in are: 

-Server name

-Login

-password - (this is my windows account password right? )

-Database 

Please help.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:56 AM

Answers