none
Table Storage Version Upgrade

Question

• Hi,

I have data in Azure Table Storage. I am using it since Jan 2014.

I guess it's version 2014-02-14 and the latest version is 2015-12-11.

So how do I update the Table storage service to latest version?

Thanks

Thanks, Vinod Shinde

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 3:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

This upgrades are applies if you have written software that calls the REST API directly or uses the storage client library (C#, C++, Java, etc), or maybe if you are using 3rd party software that writes to storage.

If you are using one of the Azure Storage services (Blobs, Tables, Queues, Files), you would either be uploading/ downloading data by using our REST service directly OR one of our client libraries that in turn use the REST service OR be using an application interface that in turn consumes one of the above two. The REST service has different versions released over the last many years. Some of the oldest versions (released in 2009 and before) were originally marked for removal in December 2015. That removal date is now set to Aug 1, 2016.

For more information, refer below link:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-azure-storage-service-version-removal-update-extension-to-2016/

Regards,

Vikranth S.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And Vote as Helpful.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:46 PM