Graphics error - "clipping"

Question

• I've made a simple little "Memory" card flipping game, but when running on my Surface RT device, I experience this wierd "clipping" behavior, with white triangular shapes popping in and out of the screen. As shown screenshot.

I don't see this when running in the Simulator from Visual Studio, or when running it in "full windows mode" on the local machine.

Any ideas?

-Jeppe

Sunday, May 25, 2014 6:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Jeppe,

Wow, the problem only occurs on your tablet? If there is no problem while debugging the app with local machine or simulator, it should works fine with your surface. I would recommend you to test in other Surface device to confirm if the issue is only on your device or happens on all the devices.

However, I really want to know if these white triangular shapes are randomly displayed or defined by you in next couple pages or frames or steps?  Or just give a try to set all your UIElements with a CacheMode to see if the same thing happens.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, May 26, 2014 8:52 AM