none
Unable to open Exchange Management console in Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• TEam,

Recently Exchange 2010 Management tools and rollup3 on our administrative server

Powershell is working , EMC console is trying to conect to some remote server which I dont have access , how do I change the options

Is there is any way to change the server name to CAS servers.

Error :

The following rror occurs whicle configuring help links

The operation could t be completed becasue a change occured in the remote forest.Please complete any operations which are in progress, restart exchnage management console

I am able to open Exchnage management shell , but its trying to connect to one of teh CAS server which I do not have access to.

If I create a new MS Exchnage forest I am able to navigate to EMC. Looking for the option to set CAS servers which I am having access to and If I right click MS Exchange Online premises not getting properties tab to change the server name.

Regards
    Srinivasa

Srinivasa K
    Friday, September 16, 2011 12:30 PM

All replies

• If you cannot connect to the server then you don't have enough rights to administer Exchange.  By the way, the "Development" forum isn't the appropriate one.  This would be an "Admin" issue.
    Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 5:26 AM