none
how programmatically connect a service like onedrive to word using word addins c# ? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a web share(webdav) service like ("http://webserver/share"). I want to connect my web server to word like Microsoft using OneDrive inside word.

I am using VSTO word addins to create new ribbons and buttons, how i can add my service to word. I am a beginner in .net. Please suggest me some method.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 4:45 AM

All replies

• Hello,

>>I want to connect my web server to word like Microsoft using OneDrive inside word.

Could you manually connect your web service?

Please visit Integrating additional cloud storage services in Office 2013

Note

The cloud storage feature described in this article is no longer supported in Office 2013 and Office 2016 and may result in the following error:

Sorry, we’re having server problems, so we can’t add <service> right now. Please try again later.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:50 AM