Mircrosoft visual studio had encountered a problem and needs to close RRS feed

• Question

• User-1971167730 posted

I am using VS2008 and encounter the above mentioned problem whenever VS IDE tried to host the page in google chrome.... the project is successfully building

I observed that the IDE crashed when it is "LOADING SYMBOLS FOR" of particular path (path of different Dlls)  in Temporary ASP.NET Files 

Thank you 

Wagh Salman

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 2:42 AM

Answers

• User-1971167730 posted

Thanks Angie for your concern , I tried many of the solution that is exactly as same as you suggested here !! but all in vain ... 

but anyway I have now switched to VS2010 and converted my whole project to this newer version of Microsoft VS. 

All is well Now :) 

Thanks once Again :) 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, January 31, 2014 12:45 AM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi Wagh

For this issue, I'd like to suggest you to restores Visual Studio default settings and automatically launches the Visual Studio IDE using /ResetSettings (devenv.exe). Optionally resets the settings to a specified .vssettings file.

In addition, it's also recommended to use /Log (devenv.exe), it logs all activity to the log file for troubleshooting. This file appears after you have called devenv /log at least once.

Best regards

Angie

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:18 AM
  • User-1971167730 posted

Thanks Angie for your concern , I tried many of the solution that is exactly as same as you suggested here !! but all in vain ... 

but anyway I have now switched to VS2010 and converted my whole project to this newer version of Microsoft VS. 

All is well Now :) 

Thanks once Again :) 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, January 31, 2014 12:45 AM