none
How to add WinJS to a new ASP.NET 5 MVC application? RRS feed

• Question

• I have not found any documentation explaining how to add WinJS to a ASP.NET 5 MVC project.

I added a new dependency entry "winjs": "4.1.0" in the bower.json file. Then I added winjs = require("winjs"); in the gulpfile.js. I built the project expecting the winjs.js is added to the project. But nothing happens.

Can someone explain how to add WinJS to a VS project, refer and consume as a module and compile?

• Moved by Tina-Shi Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:59 AM related to the asp.net
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi salescrusade,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

As you said that this issue, it is related to this ASP.NET MVC project, so I suggest you could post this issue directly to this ASP.NET MVC forum:http://forums.asp.net/1146.aspx, you will get better support.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:06 AM