none
Is it possible to auto reply with a template which is unique to each user? RRS feed

• Question

• What I am trying to do is use data from a online form (I can re-make this with an outlook form if needed).  I then need to take the Email address that the user supplies in the form and automatically reply to that email.  This reply needs to be a template which has instructions on it and I also need part of the template to change for each user.  The part that is changing is a product code which is being taken from a .csv file.  The application of this is going to be users registering for software where they get an email back with instructions as well as a product code.

I am not familiar with the Outlook Form Builder or Visual Basic but I can certainly learn if someone can point me in the right direction.

Monday, June 17, 2013 7:21 PM

All replies

• First, do you need to create this email from the web page when they fill out the form?  Or do you just want to reply with a custom built email when you receive an email from a new registration in Outlook?

Eric Legault MVP (Outlook)
    About me...
    Outlook Appins: Store Social Media fields in your Outlook Contacts!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:01 PM