Panorama app development, winrt application

Question

• Hi, 

I am developing a windows 8.1 panorama app using VS2013 panorama app template, everything seems to work fine except background image, surprisingly the image is showing in the VS design viewer, but when i deploy the app on my rooted phone it comes blank.

I have already tried the image size consideration. let me know what else i can do to debug the problem.

Thanks

Saturday, March 14, 2015 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hi

Just check the properties of the image in the properties. It should be a content type

Regards

Varun Ravindranath Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you.

Monday, March 16, 2015 7:53 AM

All replies

• Look at the properties of the image and make sure it is set as content so the image will be included in the xap.  (compare the properties of the image to the default image that is included with the app.)
    Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:43 PM
  • Hi

Just check the properties of the image in the properties. It should be a content type

Regards

Varun Ravindranath Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you.

Monday, March 16, 2015 7:53 AM
  • Hi Varun,

Yes, set the image Build Action as Content is needed.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 16, 2015 1:32 PM