MS SQL TDE & EKM Integration - how to write you're own DLL RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I work for a Key Management company and we see the use case for integration between SQL TDE and EKM come up from time to time.  It's a use case we would like to support.  From my reading it seems we would need to write our own DLL, but the specs for that are private and only shared under NDA? Regardless, finding the correct channel for whom to speak to or how to find out how to get information on how to proceed is not easily found.  Can someone please help point me in the right direction or provide me with a contact to speak with?

Thanks,

Jason

Thursday, January 18, 2018 10:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Jason,

>>Can someone please help point me in the right direction or provide me with a contact to speak with?

I see there are similar requests in the comment section of this page, and some MSFT leaves a email address regarding the question. I’d suggest you try send him/her a email first see how it goes.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 19, 2018 2:59 AM