Unable to parse expression for dataset parameter RRS feed

• Question

• I am creating an Azure Data Factory to copy data from one Azure SQL database to another using data flows. I have parameters in the Linked Service, Datasets, and Pipeline so it can be very flexible. When setting up the datasets I can test the connections with example parameters just fine, but when testing connections from the data flow or attempting to debug the pipeline with parameters that will work, I get this error: 

"ErrorMessage=Unable to parse expression 'body('Test DataFlowComposeRuntimeVariables')?.Test DataFlow67907af542934064bb76df6d1c07dc85?.Table.Server"

Where 'Server' is the parameter supplied that references the server to connect to and 'Table' is a source in the data flow. The parameters are all the same data type (strings). If it's relevant, I'm running on a custom integration runtime, not AutoResolveIntegrationRuntime. This error appears immediately, before executing any other activities in the pipeline. Any ideas as to why this parse error is occurring, or what else the issue may be?

Thursday, April 2, 2020 12:22 AM

All replies