none
Multiple Schemas for Same Party\Sending Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a situation for my HL7 message where, I need to use the same Party with Different Schemas.  I know that the current BTAHL7 Configuration does not allow us to specify two different schemas. Is there a Way that I can do this ..

For a Background , We are getting two different versions for messages from Same Sending Applications. I know that I can use a Custom Component replace the Sending Application name and Use a different party which will be my last option.

MSH|^~\&|ADM|ABC|||201207311237||ADT^A01|21792829|P|2.5|||AA|NA

MSH|^~\&|ADM|DEF|||201207311237||ADT^A01|21792829|P|2.2|||AA|NA

-Dheer

Friday, August 31, 2012 2:37 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry for the late. Currently, I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic for help. Thank you for your patience.

Regards.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com. Microsoft One Code Framework

Monday, September 3, 2012 2:23 AM
  • Hi,

If the namespace of both schemas are the same i dont see why this should be a problem. What is the error you are getting ?

Greetings,

Martijn Kruit

Monday, September 3, 2012 10:43 AM
  • Hi Thanks for the reply …

The issue is all around the namespaces.. Both the schemas are having different Namespaces and I can’t change that ..I need to live with that and find the solution.

-Dheer

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 1:34 PM