none
PowerExtension RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello! As a recent project, I am working on an extension for Small Basic. This extension allows extended network operations, speech synthesis, file operations, keyboard operations, and more! If you would like to develop or have any suggestions, all comments are greatly appreciated! More to come soon!

Get it Here: https://powerextension.codeplex.com/

-Noah J. Buscher "Nothing is Impossible Until Proven Impossible."

Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:57 PM

All replies

• Just wondering...

How did you make the pic?

One thing that is impossible is impossible no matter if it is proven so first.

Friday, August 24, 2012 1:42 AM
    Answerer
  • It is made in an Open Source app called Gimp. Just search Gimp on Google and go to their website to download it. Then to make the logo you open Gimp and go to Files>Create> Logo> Starscape. Let me know if u need any more help! :)

Friday, August 24, 2012 3:21 AM
  • 100% of your functions in this extension are already in others...

Do something new, that has never been in another extension, each time i'm excited to see a new extension and almost insta-download it, but afterwards i'm always a bit dissapointed since it has the same functions that other extensions out there.

Friday, August 24, 2012 10:20 AM
  • I know, I am working on it. Again... I am still learning Visual Basic myself. Thanks for the reply! :)

Friday, August 24, 2012 1:06 PM
  • As recently noted, most of the features in this extension are more or less the same as in other extentions. Do you have any ideas on how to improve upon it?

Friday, August 24, 2012 10:19 PM
  • I have just added an "Info" method. You can not access available memory, total memory, OS name, current user name, and more!

https://powerextension.codeplex.com/

Friday, August 24, 2012 10:39 PM
  • I am aware that getting the username returns null. I am working on it.

Friday, August 24, 2012 11:02 PM
  • Avaliable memory, total, os name, and username are already in others extensions.

The point of an extension is to add something new, since the "extension", else there would be no point of an extension, why bother downloading the same functions when you already have them, apart from invading your IntelliSense...

Think of something new, look, it's not that hard, I have implented Binary converter, currency converter, and even such things as LUA, Java and Minecraft support...

Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:51 AM
  • Hmm... I was thinking of adding a compiler for IronPython, because it is .NET, but I am having troubles.

Saturday, August 25, 2012 8:36 PM