Intel Apps not showing up in the store RRS feed

• Question

• Are you guys filtering Intel's apps in the Windows Store?

I used to be able to search and find all of their apps. Now when I do search on "Intel" nothing comes up. To find the apps in the store I have to go to Intel's website  use their links that go directly to their tools on the windows store to find them. 

Can you look into this? I've posted a screenshot of the tool I was looking for below:

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:46 PM

Answers

• This app has been removed from the Windows Store. This issue is closed. 
    • Marked as answer by ResidentX10 Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:49 PM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This issue is not within the scope of Promote forum.

It could be that the publisher changes the Discoverability to be Make this product available but not discoverable in the Store when they update their app. If so, the only way to get the app's listing is by a direct link.

If you need to know specific details, you'd better contact them through the Support contact info in app's Store listing.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:58 AM
  • Can you move this to the right forum? Some of these forums areas don't have any support for this issue.
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:58 AM
  • This app has been removed from the Windows Store. This issue is closed. 
    • Marked as answer by ResidentX10 Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:49 PM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:49 PM