none
Can't find "Resolve Conflicts" window at all.. Help!!

Question

• Hi, As you read the title, I am struggling with opening the "resolve conflicts" window from the Team Exploror window in VS2013. Two ways I could find to open it are: 1. Press "Pull" -> is there is conflicts it will prompt the "resolve conflicts" window : In my case, nothing happens and can't see anything realted it. 2. In "Changes" window, I should be able to see "resolve conflicts" link : In my case, I don't see any link. There might be some sort of VS settings or registry issues.. Please give me some tips.
    Monday, December 14, 2015 6:19 PM

Answers

• Hi DVN VAN,

>>1. Press "Pull" -> is there is conflicts it will prompt the "resolve conflicts" window : In my case, nothing happens and can't see anything realted it.

Please check whether there has conflicts between your local code and the source code that you want to Pull to server. If there has no conflicts, the Resolve Conflicts windows will not pop up.

>> 2. In "Changes" window, I should be able to see "resolve conflicts" link : In my case, I don't see any link.

According to your description, you are using Git mode to connect your server project. Is it right? I also don't find the Resolve Conflicts link. But if I connect in Team Foundation mode, there will show a Resolve Conflicts link under Pending Changes area.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 6:17 AM