Change root index.html if mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

It does not seem to work but I am trying to set the folder location on which index.html is it going to render. We are using Azure Storage Account as a source origin and the photo below is the folder structure for our mobile static files

I am trying to set the rules via "Rules Engine" where if my CDN domain is accessed by mobile then it will render the mobile/index.html static. Below is a photo of what I tried but it does not seem to work

Please help on how to achieve this. As I cannot see any tutorial or documentation to help me with this plus the implementation of the rule is very long so it's really hard to try and test

• Edited by Dean-Armada Sunday, December 31, 2017 1:49 AM
    Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:38 PM

All replies

• Can you please share your endpoint name?

Are you trying to filter for all mobile devices or only when the resolution width is below 800?

Sunday, December 31, 2017 9:26 PM
  • To be honest for all mobile devices. However I just want to make sure of the change so I shifted to width resolution condition.

Endpoint name is mobile1a2b3c.azureedge.net . So if it was visited in the mobile then mobile/index.html will be rendered; Otherwise, $root/index.html is rendered

• Edited by Dean-Armada Monday, January 1, 2018 7:30 AM
    Monday, January 1, 2018 4:29 AM