Azure Authenticator iOS 9.3 Crashes RRS feed

• Question

• I was attempting to setup a user on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3. Every time we scan the QR code the app crashes so we cannot continue setup. We are using this authenticator on hundreds of phones. I believe they are all using iOS 9.2.

Is there a known issue with iOS 9.3?

Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:30 PM

Answers

• Double post to bump the thread, MS released Azure Authenticator 3.3.5 that solves these issues. I have confirmed with my users and indeed the update fixes the crashes.

Cheers.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:48 PM

All replies

• Hello ,

We have the same issue with azure app version 3.3.3 on all ios version, when we try to add an account the qr code scan is launched then crashes, it seems the problem affect devices where we installed the new 3.3.3 app version since yesterday. Tested on Ippas iphone ios 9.3 ios 9.2 ios 8 .

My own iphone with 9.3 and 3.3.3 upgraded from older version don't have this issue.

Best regards.

Friday, March 25, 2016 1:07 PM
  • Hello,

Do we have an offical statement from Microsoft? We are experiecing the same issue in our organization with the exact same symptoms, users with iOS 9.3 (iPhone 5 & 6) and Azure Auth 9.3.3

Would be nice if someone from the MS staff could answer in this thread...

• Edited by Kafman Monday, March 28, 2016 3:37 PM
    Monday, March 28, 2016 3:36 PM
  • Double post to bump the thread, MS released Azure Authenticator 3.3.5 that solves these issues. I have confirmed with my users and indeed the update fixes the crashes.

Cheers.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:48 PM