none
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WindowsXaml\v14.0\8.2\Microsoft.Windows.UI.Xaml.Common.targets(350,5): Xaml Internal Error error WMC9999: Cannot find type System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy in module CommonLanguageRuntimeLibrary. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello folks,

I'm trying to build RELEASE version of an simple application that references a clr.  I am using VS2015 with Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform version 1.0.1-beta-23325.  I also got the same error with the 1.0 version.

This namespace-class is or should be defined in mscorlib.dll

PLEASE HELP!

Monday, September 21, 2015 3:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Loren,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

>>I'm trying to build RELEASE version of an simple application that references a clr.

What kind of project you create in this VS2015? Since you mentioned build RELEASE version, how about Debug version? What do you mean by "that references a clr"?

>>Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform version 1.0.1-beta-23325.  I also got the same error with the 1.0 version.

From Here, I got the latest version is 5.00.

Please try the above suggestions to check this issue so that we would further help you.

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:29 AM
  • Hi Loren Rogers,

Do you have any updates about my first reply?

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:22 AM