< 220 FTP Server

> USER user_name

< 331 Password required for biztalk.

> PASS xxxx

< 230 User biztalk logged in.

> PWD

< 257 "/A" is current directory.

> DELE XXXX.rar

< 550 XXXX.rar: The system cannot find the file specified.

BUT my FTP location is configured as A/B (A-->B), so it seems that FTP Adapter is not issuing CWD command to change working directory and FTP Receive Location is searching the XXXX.rar file in A folder instead of A-->B to delete after publishing it to message box.

This is causing multiple retrieval of same file from Receive Location.

But the problem is not for all the files in the receive location and even irrespective of file size.

This is a known problem in BizTalk and Microsoft has provided Hot Fix for the problem but the available Hot Fix is for BizTalk Server 2006 R2 and 2009 versions only (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976891)

Please suggest any other compatible hot fix or any alternative to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Thanks, Ashutosh
    Friday, April 29, 2011 11:36 AM

All replies

• < 220-Microsoft FTP Service

< 220 FTP Server

> USER user_name

< 331 Password required for biztalk.

> PASS xxxx

< 230 User biztalk logged in.

> PWD

< 257 "/A" is current directory.

> DELE XXXX.rar

< 550 XXXX.rar: The system cannot find the file specified.

BUT my FTP location is configured as A/B (A-->B), so it seems that FTP Adapter is not issuing CWD command to change working directory and FTP Receive Location is searching the XXXX.rar file in A folder instead of A-->B to delete after publishing it to message box.

This is causing multiple retrieval of same file from Receive Location.

But the problem is not for all the files in the receive location and even irrespective of file size

This is a known problem in BizTalk and Microsoft has provided Hot Fix for the problem but the available Hot Fix is for BizTalk Server 2006 R2 and 2009 versions only. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976891)

Please suggest any other compatible hot fix or any alternative to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Thanks, Ashutosh
    Friday, April 29, 2011 11:39 AM
  • Hi Ashutosh

I am run into same issue couple of days back. The hotfix(tp://support.microsoft.com/kb/976891) is only issue.

Regards

Deepak Sanghi

MCC 2011

Deepak Sanghi Happy Biztalking.........
    Friday, April 29, 2011 4:25 PM
  • Thanks Deepak for you response.

Actually we are using BizTalk Server 2006 and the above mentioned hotfix is not for the 2006 version.

Even I tried to install it in the Dev env but promptly it has given the message "THE INSTALLED VERSION DOES NOT HAVE BIZTALK SERVER 2006 R2" :)

Thanks, Ashutosh
    Saturday, April 30, 2011 6:09 AM