Can you publish Android, iOS and UWP to Windows Store? RRS feed

• Question

• I found this article How To Upload App to Window Store  ; however, it is outdated, but I still was able to get to the billing section of the Windows Store. It looked like it wanted $19 to allow me to upload many Apps to the Store, but I started to wonder what am I really buying. 

Basically I need to know if I can upload my Android, iOS and UWP app to the Windows App store after I pay the $19. I should also then be able to use Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition to submit my Free Android, iOS, and UWP App to the Windows Store for download from end users. 

If Microsoft Window Store cannot upload Android, iOS and UWP will the Google Store or Apple Store allow me to upload Android, iOS and UWP?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Dominic,

>but I started to wonder what am I really buying. 

This is the cost of registering a personal developer account.The one could submit UWP apps in the Dev Center using this developer account. 

>Basically I need to know if I can upload my Android, iOS and UWP app to the Windows App store after I pay the $19. 

You could upload your UWP apps to the Microsoft Store after pay the $19.For the Android,iOS apps, you could refer to Porting apps to Windows 10 for making the move to Windows 10 and the Universal Windows Platform.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5:39 AM