none
XBOX LIVE API C# SOURCE CODE Library included in my UWP games? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello !

i already have an uwp game published. Now i m starting work on it for integration with XBOX LIVE services.

I can ask you how and when we can have a preview for UWP c# XBOX LIVE API?

I found XBOX LIVE API c# BUT when i ll release my uwp game with xboxlive support i ll must release also your source code library?

Thank you

Fabio Merlo

Monday, April 10, 2017 9:06 AM

Answers

• The native C# API is already in preview - you first need to join the insider program for the Xbox Live Creators Program - you can learn more here.

The native C# library is under development in Github - you can find it here. We will distribute officially built binaries for it on Nuget.org soon.

If you are developing directly in UWP C# (versus, say, Unity) then you can also use our WinRT library and its C# projection. You can download that from Nuget.org today - here.

There is no need to release the source code with your game - it is all on Github, so it is already publicly available. We use the MIT licensing.

• Marked as answer by Kartijno79 Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:35 AM
    Monday, April 10, 2017 4:37 PM

All replies

• The native C# API is already in preview - you first need to join the insider program for the Xbox Live Creators Program - you can learn more here.

The native C# library is under development in Github - you can find it here. We will distribute officially built binaries for it on Nuget.org soon.

If you are developing directly in UWP C# (versus, say, Unity) then you can also use our WinRT library and its C# projection. You can download that from Nuget.org today - here.

There is no need to release the source code with your game - it is all on Github, so it is already publicly available. We use the MIT licensing.

• Marked as answer by Kartijno79 Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:35 AM
    Monday, April 10, 2017 4:37 PM
  • Hi Brian,

thank you for your answer! Yes i m already enrolled into Creators program ;-) . I checked c# version i ll start work with it for leaderboards. Very good job!!

Fabio

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:34 AM