none
Website published accidently and embed error "needs a plugin" RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys, this morning, after about maybe a year or so, I finally had the time to get back to my program I was writing. Having not been on the site for a while I clicked the publish icon on small basic thinking it would give me info on publishing my program to my website. Instead, you know, it published it to the small basic website, which I did not want because it is not ready for that. How can I remove it from there until it is complete?

Also, I did a test embed of the program to my website. The embed code worked but there was an error "a plugin is needed to display this content". Is that the silverlight plugin I was reading about earlier?

As always thanks for the small basic program and all your help and support.

Friday, March 21, 2014 4:10 PM

Answers

• as for the first question, no, you cant remove a program once you post it. so when you are done with your program, just post it again! :D

and for the second:

Yes it does need a plugin. you need to get Microsoft silverlight: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11

Friday, March 21, 2014 4:15 PM
    Answerer