Become an Exchange Developer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi forum members,

I am working as Exchange admin and working on Exchange 2003 & Exchange 2007. I want to develop applications for Exchange server. I know the some basics of C++ & C#.Net. So what are all the basic things i want to know to before exchange app developer and is there any books or CBT's , available for to know the exchange developing? Which programming languages you all prefer to know the exchange development?. Mainly I want to develop Web and DB related applications. Thanks in advance..........
    Saravanan
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There are many programing tasks related to Exchange 2007, what do u exactly want to do with Exchange 2007? like managing mailboxes, distribution lists or other objects OR Retrieving user Emails etc.

Regards,

Laeeq Qazi|Snr Software Engineer(Exchange + Sharepoint + BES + DynamicsCRM) www.hostingcontroller.com
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 8:50 AM
  • Hi,

Any update on this issue?

Regards,

Laeeq Qazi|Snr Software Engineer(Exchange + Sharepoint + BES + DynamicsCRM) www.HostingController.com
    Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:25 AM
  • Liaq, do you know the way how to get deleted events from calendar by using EWS API
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 3:37 AM