none
Visual Studio Subreport VB RRS feed

• Question

• I coming from Access to VS and the transition hasn't been smooth. I want to create a report with 4 subreports but im not able to get it to work. The tutorials online are not helping. What i have is a master report.rdlc and 4 other reports that i would to merge into one page  summary report. Im using VS2012 vb. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Monday, December 9, 2013 9:25 AM
    • Moved by Carl Cai Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:05 AM (from vb) more related
    Saturday, December 7, 2013 4:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I have moved this thread to Visual Basic forum for better response.

Thanks,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 9, 2013 9:26 AM
  • Hi,

Welcome to MSDN.

There is dedicated forum to discuss reporting functionality including the integrated report designer and viewer controls for adding rich data reports to Windows Forms and ASP.NET applications:

Visual Studio Report Controls

I have helped you move this thread in that forum for more dedicated support.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:04 AM