none
English language intellisense

Question

• I have a sort of strange question that is completely theoretical but here goes. Would it be possible to apply intellisense to English language. I am interested on what the community thoughts are and in how much more complex the problem is. 
    Monday, August 22, 2016 10:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Pizonuc,

According to your description, would you please share me where you want to add this feature, VS or VS forum?

If you want to add the feature to VS, I think this may be not reasonable. If we type a first-letter, firstly some members in VS should be listed, and if it continuous to intellisense the English language then the intellisense list box will be list many words that not related to the API. In most situation, we hope VS to intelliSense the API that we want to call that could help us improve development speed. If this feature added to VS, which may cause that it is hard to quickly call the API we want.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:10 AM