Removed app from store - how to support users? RRS feed

• Question

• Removed app from store - how to support users? help me.. please link, remove apps page link :(((
    Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:47 AM

Answers

• Hi byemre,

What do you exactly mean by removed app from store and how to support users?

You mean you want to remove the app from the store or you don't know how to let your users remove the app from the device?

Anyway I would highly suggest you to ask question at this forum for a better support: Publishing Windows Store apps , thanks for your understanding.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Jamles Hez Monday, September 28, 2015 9:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fred Bao Thursday, October 8, 2015 2:34 AM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2015 1:26 AM

All replies

• Hi byemre,

What do you exactly mean by removed app from store and how to support users?

You mean you want to remove the app from the store or you don't know how to let your users remove the app from the device?

Anyway I would highly suggest you to ask question at this forum for a better support: Publishing Windows Store apps , thanks for your understanding.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Proposed as answer by Jamles Hez Monday, September 28, 2015 9:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fred Bao Thursday, October 8, 2015 2:34 AM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2015 1:26 AM

• Windows phone stores I loading app is the remove. My app is the windows phone soter then remove. Help me
    Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:11 PM
  • Yes, please ask at  Publishing Windows Store apps then , thanks for your understanding.

--James

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:42 AM