Code Gallery Page (including a Wiki) RRS feed

All replies

• I'm not sure what you mean by a wiki as, as hard as i looked, I couldn't find a wiki where I could edit pages others had compiled, so maybe I was missing it?

The page showing upcoming updates is great.
    Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:24 PM
  • Have you tried signing-in with your passport account?
    Monday, December 1, 2008 6:17 AM
  • Forgive my ignorance, but is the Code-Gallery something we are to use in place of "Post your code here" and "Did you Know" threads?

...or something like having our own web/wiki pages to show off our code instead of pasting them into threads in the Small Basic forum?

...or what?
    Monday, December 1, 2008 4:59 PM
  •  The code gallery is meant to be a repository of knowledge for someone new.  When they come in, they can read and learn the tips and tricks and try out some of the great samples that were submitted by the community.

It's also a place where users can go search for solutions to existing problems.

The forums are on the other hand a place to have a conversation.  Say, you have an interesting piece of code, that you want feedback on or you just want to show off to other people, you post that in the forum.

Either way, I've been taking some of the really good samples that have been posted in the forums and have been adding them to the samples collection in the Wiki. 

Please continue posting your interesting programs in the forums.  And if you think the sample would benefit someone new, please also put that in the Wiki.

As always, ideas and thoughts are welcome.
    Monday, December 1, 2008 5:22 PM