Did my app get processed properly? (certification took just a few hours, at best) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm pretty new at this so forgive me if my confusion is misplaced. Today I submitted my first ever Windows Phone app for processing. As I refreshed, I saw a couple of submission statuses come by, such as "Processing submission" and "Pending certification".

After a while I checked back into my dashboard just to see the status of things and my app is reported to be "Ready to be published" (and I received an email about it). Even though I submitted it no more than like 2-3 hours before. I thought it would take 5 - 7 days? At least that's what this page says.

I had already filled in all of the information and uploaded a package in the last few days, before I did a few small fixes and re-uploaded the package today to submit it with the final details done. The only thing I can think of is that MS tested my app during these few days and when I finally submitted it, most of the certification was already done. I don't know if this is possible? 

But hey, I'm not complaining. Just wondering if everything went right.

Friday, January 16, 2015 2:11 PM

Answers

• new certitifcation style. so 2-3 hours is possible.

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

• Marked as answer by Aria2014 Friday, January 16, 2015 9:38 PM
    Friday, January 16, 2015 6:12 PM

All replies

• new certitifcation style. so 2-3 hours is possible.

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

• Marked as answer by Aria2014 Friday, January 16, 2015 9:38 PM
    Friday, January 16, 2015 6:12 PM
  • I see. Thank you.
    Friday, January 16, 2015 9:38 PM