none
Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've gotten the unhandled exception error for some weeks now and everything I've tried hasn't worked at all. Can anyone help? 

Here's a link to the text I get when I press the "details" button (it's in Norwegian, at least in some places): 

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AhNywhYBxD13lTORM-4jw6SiFEl1?e=zKw0sB

• Edited by AynaBG Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:58 PM
    Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:51 PM

All replies

• Hi Ayna,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, I suggest you could try to download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool to detect and try to fix your issue.

In addition, this issue might be affected by some software conflicts like a 3rd party antivirus software. To confirm this you could perform a clean boot on your computer.

Performing a clean boot will start Windows using a minimal set of startup programs and set of drivers. Please follow the steps in this article : How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If possible could you share us with more detailed information like which version of .NET Framework do you use, and when will this issue appear? This will be much helpful for us to check.

Hope all above could help you and any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 5:21 AM