Repaint problem after orientation change? RRS feed

• General discussion

• please help???
    i have a problem with wm6 orientation change;
    when i changed the orientation of the phone(sony ericcson xperia)
    i catch the resize event and redraw everything with the new values of width and height.
    but the problem is that atfer orientation change phone displays a white screen.
    when i press a button or got smtg from server(socket), it then displays the game screen.
    what can cause this? anybody knows?

i am sure that the screen is repainted after orientation changed(i saw while debugging) but
    it immediately goes to white screen?
    please help...
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:23 PM

All replies

• Hi nnnmore,

Do the problem occur in emulator? Can you show the code how you redraw the screen?

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Monday, March 23, 2009 9:51 AM
  • Hi nnnmore,

We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:16 AM