none
webresource.axd takes Longer to Load and Gives “Err_Connection_Reset” RRS feed

• Question

• My Application (ASP.NET, C#, Dotnet Framework 3.5) hosted at data center of my organization is having problem of slowness.

Upon some investigation, I came to know that webresource.axd is taking more then 45 second to load but still fails and throw "Err_Connection_Reset" error.

Loading Timeline using Chrom

I did some search upon net and found the Compilation debug="true" in web.config could reduce performance but setting it to false also didn't help.

Currently, System is working fine when being accessed inside the organization network (Intranet OR Internet) but problem persists when using an external connection.

Tayyab

Sunday, January 10, 2016 7:43 PM

Answers

• Hi,TayyabHussain

If you are using an ASP.NET server control with rich client-side behavior it is likely built to utilize web resources.

Take a look at Web Resources Troubleshooting.

http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/general-information/troubleshooting/web-resources-troubleshooting 

This article explains the most common issues related to WebResource utilization and the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX controls and their troubleshooting steps.

Best regards,

Chris 

• Proposed as answer by Pengzhen Song Tuesday, January 26, 2016 6:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Tuesday, January 26, 2016 6:41 AM
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:31 PM