Azure Monitor - No metrics for Cloud Services Alert Condition RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to setup alerts for my Cloud Services in Azure Monitor.  I have tried the below resources types:

• Cloud Services Roles (classic)
    • Cloud Services (classic)

However, when I attempts to set the alert condition, the signal type only shows "Activity Log" as opposed to something like metrics.  Am I missing something or is it because Cloud Service metrics is not supported under the new Azure Monitor?

Thanks

Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:25 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Apologies in delayed response.

As this issue needs deeper investigation, this can be better handled via a support ticket.

We recommend you to open a support ticket so that a dedicated engineer can take a look at this issue.

If you don't have the ability to open a technical support ticket, you can email me with Subject as "ATTN: Vikas" at AzCommunity@microsoft.com and provide me with your SubscriptionID and link to this thread. I can then enable your subscription for one time free support.

Also, once you get the issue fixed, request you to reply back here on the thread with the resolution steps for the benefit of the community.

Thanks.

Monday, April 6, 2020 4:36 AM
  • Thanks.  I have opened a ticket with support.
    Wednesday, April 8, 2020 8:54 PM
  • Thanks for sharing the update. Please share the resolution once your issue is resolved, so that it can help others in the community.
    Monday, April 13, 2020 6:55 PM
  • Still working on it.  MS Support an reproduce the issue
    Thursday, April 16, 2020 4:00 PM