none
is there any difference between 'location profile' and 'current location' shown in office communicator ? RRS feed

• Question

• we can create location profile from office communicator forest by right click -> properties -> voice properties -> location profile.

but after creating the new location profile when i set it for the ocs pool as well as for the corresponding user. But i didn't find it into the office communicator's current location ?

Will the location profile not reflect into the current location or is there any other place where i have to set the location profile. 

Monday, November 1, 2010 1:12 PM

Answers

• Debabrata,

Unless this has some tie to Project Server, details of which I am unfamiliar, you have posted to the wrong forum. This forum is dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application. I suggest you find a more appropriate forum for your question.

John

Monday, November 1, 2010 3:12 PM

All replies

• Debabrata,

Unless this has some tie to Project Server, details of which I am unfamiliar, you have posted to the wrong forum. This forum is dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application. I suggest you find a more appropriate forum for your question.

John

Monday, November 1, 2010 3:12 PM
  • Thank you for conveying me john
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 4:59 AM