none
Connection Timeout when accessing the WCF Service RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I am facing problem while accessing the WCF service.

Scenario is like:

from my m/c I try to access the service deployed onsome other machine.Where WCF service includes a call back contracts.

Exception is as follows :

Client is unable to finish the security negotiation within the configured timeout (00:00:00).

But, I could access the some other simple methods from other machine. I don;t know why is it happenning? does any one has any idea how to resolve this issue.????

Please HELP. any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinod Sa.

Friday, June 8, 2007 12:59 PM

Answers

• Vinod - This forum is for CSF related issues. If you are running into WCF specific issue please post this query in WCF forum.

Thanks

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:01 AM

All replies

• Vinod - If you are trying to access WCF service from CSF, then we don't support Callback contract yet. It will be supported in the future.

So you need to change your contract. If you are not using CSF, then it is a WCF issue which you need to post in appropriate forum

Thanks

Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:32 AM
  •  

Thanks - SenthilN.

first thing- I am not using CSF.

Today,I have created a new project on my m/c(XP machine) and deploy service(Service does not include the callback contract) on other m/c(XP machine) result is I could access the WCF service.

BUT I could not access the WCF service(Service implements callback contract) on the other m/c(XP machine) and client on my m/c(XP machine).

other obeservation is if the client is on Vista m/c and WCF service is on the XP m/c,Client could access the WCF Service which implement callback contract.

could you please HELP me.What would be the issues with WCF Service? or what...????

Regards,

Vinod Sa.

Monday, June 11, 2007 4:58 AM
  • Vinod - This forum is for CSF related issues. If you are running into WCF specific issue please post this query in WCF forum.

Thanks

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:01 AM