Error 1 Internal Compiler Error likely culprit is 'BEGIN'. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working with VS 2010 RC and installed today Silverlight according to "get going" directions at: http://timheuer.com/blog/archive/2010/03/15/whats-new-in-silverlight-4-rc-mix10.aspx

My problem is this:
    If I create a Silverlight application and run it empty, all works well. But as soon as I add a button or textbox or whatever I get a message that the comiler had to terminate (send / don't send rapport) and when I leave this msg box I find the follwoing error:

Error 1 Internal Compiler Error (0xc0000005 at address 3EAC16A1): likely culprit is 'BEGIN'.

An internal error has occurred in the compiler. To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program near the locations listed below. Locations at the top of the list are closer to the point at which the internal error occurred.

If the project was created with "Enable WCF RIA services", the problem can resolve by doing "Rebuild all".
    If the project was created without enabling WCF RIA services, I didn't find any way to make it work.

Why do I get this error?

Thanks in advance,

Keren

Monday, March 22, 2010 4:09 PM

Answers