Can't access software on MSDN account? (BizSpark) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

This is my first post on here so I am not quite sure what details to give and what not to. However, I recently signed-up and was accepted into the BizSpark program and I was able to download software from MSDN and all, but all of the sudden today everything says unavailable, I cant see any product keys, and it gives me error codes when I try to access the my account part. I was really hoping to get it to work today but so far nothing has helped, I tried calling their help number but they are closed today. Also my email is rkwj25@gmail.com, but the Windows Live ID I use for this is: rkwj25@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.

• Edited by Keith Wright Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:32 PM Removed MSDN ID
    Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:28 PM

Answers

• Update:

We've received word that the outage is resolved, and I'm again able to get into my Subscription, the downloads page, and the product keys page.    If anyone else is still seeing issues please let us know.

Thanks,
    Mike 

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    • Proposed as answer by Mike Kinsman Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM
    Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM

All replies

• I also cannot see any product keys or download links currently under subscriber downloads.

Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:42 PM
  • We're currently having an outage on the site, and working towards resolving it.

Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

Thanks,
    Mike 

• Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:50 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Mike Kinsman Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM
    Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:50 PM
  • Thanks so much for your swift response, I really appreciate it! Do you think it will be down for the rest of the day?
    Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:53 PM
  • Many thanks for the quick response.
    Sunday, June 5, 2011 10:14 PM
  • We're not sure right now Keith.  We consider any downtime in the Subscription service to be an emergency so we're working on it right now.  We'll have it up as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Mike 

Monday, June 6, 2011 1:45 AM
  • Update:

We've received word that the outage is resolved, and I'm again able to get into my Subscription, the downloads page, and the product keys page.    If anyone else is still seeing issues please let us know.

Thanks,
    Mike 

• Proposed as answer by Mike Kinsman Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Kinsman Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM
    Monday, June 6, 2011 1:04 PM
  • (2 days later): I am seeing the same problem. In most cases, when I go to the "Subscription Downloads", an error is displayed. Sometimes I get through without the error, but then the list of available software does not contain any keys or download links.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 9:48 AM
  • Still not working. Seems to work intermittently. Now it is not working.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 10:21 AM
  • Hello, I have just tried to logon onto account to receive my key from software I downloaded a while back now, but the site will not allow me to logon? user name not known? I am a student Studying various microsoft technologies, So I have a student email address. 

Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:45 AM
  • Hi Mike,

I know this issue was a few weeks ago, but I am still having this problem - and have had for the past two or three days.  I can log in successfully but all the software listed under the MSDN downloads page is listed as unavailable and my subscription is showing as expired, despite the expiry date being listed as 2013.

Any ideas what the problem is and when it might be resolved?

Thanks!

Simon

Friday, June 24, 2011 2:48 AM
  • Simon,

you'll have to contact BizSpark support about this.   You should be able to find links to that at www.microsoft.com/bizspark.

As it turns out, I don't have any access to the Account Status stuff, I can only look into technical issues that would indicate a problem for a lot of people.  

This sounds like its just affecting your account, so I would be surprised if this was a glitch, and not something to do with your account status.

Thanks,
    Mike 

Friday, June 24, 2011 7:06 PM
  • Hi Mike,

I'm rajkumar yadav,i'm not able to access msdn subscription even i'm a Bizspark member

my email: rajkumar_yadav@live.com can you help me and send me any acknowledgement about msdn subscription

Thank you

Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:37 PM
  • Rajkumar,

Thanks for your question.  Just like with Simon above, you should contact BizSpark support about this as only they can look into Account related issues, and it seems like your issue is very likely to do with your specific account.   You should be able to find links at http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark.

Thanks,
    Mike 

Read the Subscriptions Blog!
    Monday, August 1, 2011 3:56 PM
  • Hi ,

My subscription company is Karabi Softwares Pvt. Ltd. I am unable to access my downloads , I can see all my subscription keys , but no installer. Please resolve it asap.

Thanks,

Abhijeet

Monday, September 11, 2017 6:25 AM
  • Hi ,

My subscription company is Karabi Softwares Pvt. Ltd. I am unable to access my downloads , I can see all my subscription keys , but no installer. Please resolve it asap.

Thanks,

Abhijeet

Dear Abhijeet,

I hope that you have BizSpark Subscription please make sure if the subscription is expired.

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/237697e9-8504-4686-a19b-642cb3fd7393/how-to-contact-visual-studio-subscription-support-step-by-step-tutorial-w-screenshots?forum=msdnfeedback https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/64b37019-90cf-4633-a4c6-349512c33427/activating-subscription-with-work-email-and-subscription-id?forum=msdnfeedback

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:40 AM