Two Clouds connect with ADConnect to one onpremised AD RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we use two Clouds (Azure international / Azure German). We want to connet this two Clouds to one onpremise AD. We use ADFS on the onpremise side. Can i connect this two Cloud with one ADFS Farm on my onpremise AD?

Regards

Marcel Palme

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:27 PM

Answers

All replies

• Are you trying to connect your (Azure international / Azure German) to On premise AD using Azure AD Connect? Could you explain your scenario with more details and help us understand what you're trying to achieve.

For your reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/connect/active-directory-aadconnect-topologies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:19 AM
  • Thank you for your answer. I know this dokument in the link. i would to connect one on premise ad with two aad's in diverent Country Clouds (Germany and international) i think this is describe in Szenario "Each object multiple times in an Azure AD tenant"... In this document the Szenario is inpossible, but i think my szenario is a little bit different. 

it must give a way for a Companie to bind two aad' in different countryclouds.

Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:56 AM
  • As of today, this scenario is not supported yet. You may want to leave a feedback here - https://feedback.azure.com/forums/169401-azure-active-directory

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:32 AM