none
Sample Code for Userforms RRS feed

• Question

• Ok, I'm pretty good with VB and am just starting to use userforms.  Is there anywhere that I can get some sample code, i.e. populating listboxes, retrieving data etc.  I've looked through VB/Excel help and I think I understand it but when I go to write it, I get it all messed up.  For example, I have a userform that has a combobox that populates correctly but when I do a click_event it won't populate the list boxes based on the combobox selection.  I'm pretty sure it's not a public/private thing, I think that I'm messing up with the data designation.
    Monday, February 21, 2011 4:20 AM

Answers

• If you provide the coed maybe we can try to solve it, and you get to learn on how to handle things. Examples are plenty on WWW, just google it.
    Please Mark as Answered If this answers your question Or UnMark as Answered if it did not.
    Happy to Help :)
    My C# Blog
    My HTML Blog
    • Marked as answer by JJ-Iowa Monday, February 21, 2011 5:02 AM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 4:44 AM

All replies

• If you provide the coed maybe we can try to solve it, and you get to learn on how to handle things. Examples are plenty on WWW, just google it.
    Please Mark as Answered If this answers your question Or UnMark as Answered if it did not.
    Happy to Help :)
    My C# Blog
    My HTML Blog
    • Marked as answer by JJ-Iowa Monday, February 21, 2011 5:02 AM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 4:44 AM
  • well, I did try a google search but I ended up looking at code that was WAY more than I needed.  Whole projects etc.  I just want some simple here's how to control a text box.  Tried MSDN library and got more confused than ever.  I am posting a sample of my code in the excel forumn to see if anyone there can help, but though you guys might have some different resources.  I find the help inside VBE and Excel to be, let's say less than helpful.
    Monday, February 21, 2011 5:02 AM