Table Filter - Queryn 3 Level Relation Entity RRS feed

• Question

• hi.

i have found that when using table_filters... only 2 level relationship can be done. On third level lightswith shows red cross table (table with 1 row with res cross data)

i am making a multitenant billing system having basically

Company / CompanyUsers/ Users

Bill / Client / ClientType

and relations  

Bill <->Company / Bill <-> Client / Client <->ClientType

for the multitenant behavior...  i have almost the same filter in all tables, except for companyes and users , this two dont have filters. i have a method to get the current company.

filter=d=>d.Company.users.any(u=>u.name=current.name);

for example if i would like to create a screen showing for all bills the client  data (included relation resume) the query would execute without problems. putting breakpoint, it first filter bills, then clients. No problem here.

but if i would not only want tho show resume of related entities, if i would like to show for example type id and type name.. i have the red cross table 

thanks

Friday, June 3, 2016 12:39 PM

All replies

• Hi nyquist_ls,

Please try enable diagnostics, when tracing is enabled for a LightSwitch application, trace information might appear on any browser that makes a request for the application from the server. Perhaps it can give more hints why this happens.

hope it helps.

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 8:59 AM
  • thanks for the reply.

i have tryed with the trace (E, I, V)...  i have a 500 code  but no detailed about the error.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 9:43 PM