I have Very Very Very bad problem RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I need to write a code for bookstore that for example:

we have 10 book "A" and sell 4 book "A" how we can run program and minus 4 book"A" and save 6 book"A" in program that when we run program next time it have 6 book in it's memory?

plz help me

thank you

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:58 AM

Answers

• Try think of a more creative title for your question because when people want to learn a similar thing, they won't be able to find the answer there looking for via search function.

You have also failed to mention what code you have written so far, what you actually understand ect...

As you have given me little information to go off I'll only assume you have gone through the SmallBasic documentation and give you a brief answer.

You will need to think of a way to store the books data, e.g text file. Load the data into a array when starting the program. Use some kind of button to generate a sale with quantity and title of book and deduct the quantity from the array.

I have not written any code as you have not show me what you have so far and I don't have the time to write the whole thing for you. 

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 9:20 AM