none
Containers in Azure storage disappeared

Question

• Hey guys! I'm using azure storage to store blobs and then making them available through a CDN.  I've created multiple containers to store different type of media, and suddenly today, none of my containers are available through any client:

It is not available through the portal:

It is not available through azure storage client:

It is not available through visual studio cloud explorer:

Is this a bug or occasional behavior of azure storage? I have multiple services set to store data there, and it is still working. I'm really really surprised by this behavior, does anyone have experienced something like this?

greetings,

Friday, February 19, 2016 6:35 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

Currently we are experiencing service Interruption with Azure storage in East US region. Please let us know if your storage account is in East US region then this could be the issue.

If your storage account is not hosted in East US then, I suggest you to contact Billing team immediately and provide the details on your subscription and I hope there should be something which they could help you with if it is not deleted by you accidentally.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

Girish Prajwal

Saturday, February 20, 2016 3:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

Currently we are experiencing service Interruption with Azure storage in East US region. Please let us know if your storage account is in East US region then this could be the issue.

If your storage account is not hosted in East US then, I suggest you to contact Billing team immediately and provide the details on your subscription and I hope there should be something which they could help you with if it is not deleted by you accidentally.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

Girish Prajwal

Saturday, February 20, 2016 3:00 PM
  • Yes, exactly they are in East US and now the are available. Now they are back again. Good to know the reason.

regards,

Fernando

Sunday, February 21, 2016 12:07 AM