none
Report item alignment RRS feed

• Question

• Firstly. Apologies if this is not the correct forum.

I've started using MS reports (RDLC) is in a app.  I have a placed a picture box in right hand side of a header and the page count in the right hand side of the footer.  These elements are actually located from the left so at runtime if a user decides to print the report landscape or on a larger sheet of paper that the report was designed for how can I make sure their position from the right hand margin remain constant?

• Moved by Tina-Shi Monday, June 22, 2015 5:17 AM related to the report control
    Friday, June 19, 2015 5:58 AM

All replies

• Hi russgreen,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this issue is related to the Report, so we will move this case to this Visual Studio Report Control forum:https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vsreportcontrols, you will get better respond.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 22, 2015 5:16 AM
  • I can't find the post in VS Report Controls forum, and I am very interested in the solution to this issue. Can anyone help me with a direct hyperlink?
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:35 PM