why my app failing content compliance requirement 1.1 RRS feed

• Question

• My app is failing with following issue

Content compliance: failed

This test evaluates your software for content compliance with Windows Store Certification Requirements. Learn more

Your app doesn't meet requirement 1.1. Learn more

1.1 Your app must offer customers unique, creative value or utility

I develop this app under microsoft india guidance and got the token after AL Testing then why my app if failing for above requirement. kindly clarify.

Sanjeev

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 7:32 PM

Answers

All replies

This test evaluates your software for content compliance with Windows Store Certification Requirements. Learn more

I develop this app under microsoft india guidance and got the token after AL Testing then why my app if failing for above requirement. kindly clarify.

I am deploying this app to US, UK and India and right now support English language only.

Sanjeev

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 7:50 PM

I am deploying this app to US, UK and India and right now support English language only.

Sanjeev

Following info I mentioned to the tester.

Live Reader is Social + RSS Reader. User can search feed, add/delete any RSS feeds from URL or list. Dashboard will show real time update of feeds just like live tile. user can click any RSS feeds to get more details. they can even open any web link inside the app or in browser.

No info collected by app.  

Right now app support only English langauage (deploying only to US, UK and India) later on We use multi language pack to make it accessible for other country and lang. 

We have done this app with help from microsoft india windows 8 evangilist. This is very basic version and only include RSS Reader. 

Next version will allow user to pin friends from different social network like facebook, twitter etc. 

Please mail me at sanjeev.agarwals@gmail.com if you have any question.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 7:53 PM
  • You should probably open a support case in the dev center, you are unlikely to get any details here for why your app failed.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:01 PM