none
How does one get support from Microsoft for Exchange Server 2013 / EWS? RRS feed

• Question

• Are there special phone numbers or email addresses or something?

I raised a Severity A support incident Friday morning (expected response time 2hrs) and despite two phone calls to the support line today trying to get some response I'm still just sitting here in the dark with no contact back from them.

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:15 PM

All replies

• you must have received the ticket/case number. In that email usually they have their manager name. Reply them all and state the severity is high now. It all depends what severity it is and how it is impacting your business. call them again change the priority.

All the best

Where Technology Meets Talent

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:49 AM
  • Thanks, sadly no manager email, no response from replying to the Support Request confirmation. Calling the support number takes me to the Routing team who apparently can't do anything other than email the Exchange support team. It's already severity A, response time 2hr. Just feels like it's lost in the routing somewhere.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:34 PM
  • After a long time on the phone refusing to go away I'm told there's a backlog with many days of delay.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:04 PM